Even Lew might be tempted to come out

motv8tr

Well, went to the post office to pick up a package and low and behold, it's a Muskie Fishermans Dream!!! Pete & John's Excellent Adventures, top 10 all time muskie catches. Musky Lure Techniques, Volume 3, Muskies Suck, a book of stories by Pete Maina, and two 25.00 gift certificates for www.petemaina.com

How cool is that??

Thanks Pete and the gang!!!

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

Wow that one nice group of prizes that Petemania.com donated. I am glad they decided to help the Tyler Fund Raiser I am sure that they have been slammed with other people asking for promotional items and I am happy they saw this for what it is A really good cause to help out a family in need.

Thanks again Jen and Pete and all of the staff

Art

Aww come on Lew, you don't even have to go on the ice this time, you can just come and hang out with Big Cliff, Beans and a couple of others at the BBQ ;)

Maureen

Thanks for the invite MO, but I'm so far removed from ice fishing now, I even sold off all my gear a couple weeks back, so now it's official :)

Lew,

I can't blame you for selling off your gear, I don't like ice fishing either, I'll be hanging around terra firma making a pest of myself at the BBQ. Drive up for a couple of hours of chatting and socializing.

John

Hi Maureen... Sounds like some great prizes.. :thumbsup_anim:

I had a great time last year, met lots of people, ate some food and caught a few perch for an awesome snack.

I wish I could make it this to this years G2G but I have a union meeting and it`s election time so I need to go :unsure:

On a separate "Lew" note....

I think I might have been at Lew`s last ice fishing trip???

I saw Lew icefishing a couple of years ago at an OFC G2G...

I brought a friend and we built a windbreak similar to what Clampet is using...

I cant remember who organized the G2G but it was cold as heck and I don`t remember anyone catching anything noteworthy.

We had a fun time anyway and met a few OFC`rs.. I know someone remembers this G2G??? When was that??? Lew ???

Doug

On a separate "Lew" note....

I think I might have been at Lew`s last ice fishing trip???

I saw Lew icefishing a couple of years ago at an OFC G2G...

I brought a friend and we built a windbreak similar to what Clampet is using...

I cant remember who organized the G2G but it was cold as heck and I don`t remember anyone catching anything noteworthy.

We had a fun time anyway and met a few OFC`rs.. I know someone remembers this G2G??? When was that??? Lew ???

Doug

Doug, the last organized OFC g2g on the ice that I was at was about 3 years ago.

Here's a picture of the group, is this the one your thinking of ??

Cnv1886.jpg