Role call for BOQ this Saturday!

Corey

OK... we have a few people lined up for the trip. I think we need to get the rest of you fence sitters to commit to the trip. We are going to meet at 7am at either Carra's or Skevy's, depending on which one is going to offer us the best chance of catching dinner.

We will post tomorrow night which bait shop we have decided to start our adventure at. We will post directions as well. We have almost all the vehicles filled now, but a few others willing to drive. Gerritt needs one more to fill his truck. We will have gas augers and all the toys available up there so there is no excuse not to come.

So the HAMMER TOWN!!! crew has issued the challenge to the KW crew, Burlington crew, and Sarnia crew for the most walleye caught. We need a few more GTA crews... TO, Miss, Oak, Scar... get your crews together and get ready to face the Hammer crew! It's hammer time! dum dumdum dum dumdum dumdum (BB style there).

Let's get people posting in this thread confirming that they are coming!

Corey

Edited by Corey

Ok... here is who is coming with me.....

Corey

Troutologist (Jay)

Gone_Fishing (Scott)

Uncle Buck (Goran)

Sounds like a few will be meeting us there @ Skevy's

BrickNBlock and family

Sandy and Adam

Anyone else planing on coming?

Gerritt.

I better buy a KingCab truck if Uncle Buck is coming!!!! god help us LOL :D seriously have you seen how tall he is?!!??

Edited by Gerritt