Funny Pictures

ohhenrygsr

smallcar.jpg

What's so funny about that picture?

I tow my Lund with my Sentra, you wouldn't even know I had a trailer on behind me. Been all over the place with it.

My motto is, if they make a hitch for it, it'll tow.

I tow my Lund with my Sentra, you wouldn't even know I had a trailer on behind me. Been all over the place with it.

it dont matter. its still funny. if i seen you towing in your sentra, i'd probably still laugh :whistling::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

not really a laughing matter i s'pose but, during the great flood of '04 i had made a trip to DC and snapped this pic.

an irate GeeDubya rowed out and complained that it was his fish and threatened to blast me out of the water. so we left.

it's funny now that i think back on it.

capitalski.jpg

It's not so much the towing but the stopping or collision avoidance, I would guess that setup probably weighs in the neighbourhood of 600+lbs and in an avoidance maneouvre, the boat would tend to push the rear of the car into a spin. Under closer scrutiny, it would appear the boat is sitting further back on the trailer to remove a bunch of the recommended tongue weight, the car appears to be squatting a bit.

Edited by Fisherman

not really a laughing matter i s'pose but, during the great flood of '04 i had made a trip to DC and snapped this pic.

an irate GeeDubya rowed out and complained that it was his fish and threatened to blast me out of the water. so we left.

it's funny now that i think back on it.

capitalski.jpg

Good thing you had your disguise on Raf, they obviously haven't been able to tail you all these years :whistling:

Carrying on the small boat/vehicle for the job funny........

Always loved this pic, gonna do this one day:

Marlin1_yak.jpg

This I might give a pass though:

user28_1184754790.jpg

Oh who am I kidding, this could be fun. See you next Tuesday.....

kayak3.jpg

So old I think Al Gore first posted it when he created the Internet, but it's still funneh:

Boat.jpg

Yeah, I'd laff at that too!!! :w00t:

My motto is, if you have enough money for a boat... you have enough money for an appropriate tow vehicle!!!

Hey!!!... I know!... let's go trophy Musky fishing with UL tackle and 4 lb. test line!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Yeah, I'd laff at that too!!! :w00t:

My motto is, if you have enough money for a boat... you have enough money for an appropriate tow vehicle!!!

Hey!!!... I know!... let's go trophy Musky fishing with UL tackle and 4 lb. test line!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Define appropriate?

Here is one definition:

- suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc;

So by that definition, my Sentra is an appropriate tow vehicle for my 14' with 25 hp Merc.

Besides, what's the price of gas down your way?