• Similar Topics

• Not Quite Dead Yet... Busy Fishing.

Work and play this summer have surely kept me living. End of June and the school year, had returned from Nipigon after a short stint guiding for Onaman River Resort and the New Fly Fisher. BIG, BIG, BIG, pike over and over again with some great speck fishing too. Speckie episode should air sometime in February. School out, the following four weeks was spent at home with the girls, yet with a little local work thrown in. Don't do well with mid summer heat so fishing took a back seat to hou

in General Discussion

• quite ice?

Anybody have a lead on the conditions that way? I hear out of Belleville some huts are out? I don't want to drive 4hrs for just a look. Thanks   Colin

in General Discussion

• Quite the bass opener!

Got out on opening day with the oldman, then Sunday with my buddy Doug. Slower start each morning, but once the fish turned on it was pretty much non-stop all day. Perfect weather, great company lots and lots of big fat smallies! These fish were crushing spinnerbaits, once hooked it was time to get airborn! Extremely hard fighting fish, they just didn't want to give up.   IMG_0163 by billmarz, on Flickr       IMG_0168 by billmarz, on Flickr   IMG_0151 by billmarz, on Flickr

in General Discussion

• Let the fun begin!!! Quite smoking NF

Just wanna say screw everyone! Just kidding... Cant wait to be over the first few days. Time ro burry myself in work/family for abit!

in General Discussion

• Quite the tale my daughter has to tell at school tomorrow

I took Megan out for a few casts after supper tonight , the Walleye are starting to come up the river .. Here's the tale , Megan caught a Walleye 12" or so , then a Pike about 25" attacked the Walleye .. No biggie right? Here's the part I've never seen or heard of before in my almost 40 years of fishing, a Muskie 40" or more came along nailing and swimming away with both the Pike and the Walleye , so Megan had a food chain on her line , Minnow , Walleye , Pike and a Muskie all at once , the Musk

in General Discussion