New to Pike fishing(london)

I am looking to fish some rivers for pike this weekend come hell or highwater. :P

Any suggestions as to direction from London ON ?

I am gonna "campout" in my van and try to fish my brains out along the back roads away from as many people as possible. B)

I usually fish the Lake Huron rivers and tribs and kind of know my way around those parts over as far as Hanover, but I am willing to take an adventure ride this weekend along the Lake Erie region as well.

Any suggestions?

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

Splashhopper

You could always try Wildwood Conservation area near St.Mary's. Either side of the dam has pike. Or you could try the lower dam at Pittock Conservation Area in Woodstock. Both are part of the Thames system.

You could always try Wildwood Conservation area near St.Mary's. Either side of the dam has pike. Or you could try the lower dam at Pittock Conservation Area in Woodstock. Both are part of the Thames system.

Hi Beats....

Hoping to get to some "off the beaten path " rivers..

I am going to Wildwood in two weeks with my friend on his boat for some pike action.

If I go north, I am gonna hit the Teeswater river where i fluked in to some pike last year.

And them hope to just follow the gravel roads along the rivers and creeks to wherever my van takes me in that general direction towards either Owen Sound or Sauble Beach area,,, then back down the blue water highway and its tribs as I come across them.

If I go south, I am thinking from Tilsonburgh down through Port Dover Long Point in any of the tribs along those parts.

Whenever I end my worday on Friday will determine the direction I go for now.

Thanks.

splashhopper