Algonquin Backcountry ~ Report and Pic's

I hate you for taking this trip lol well not really more like envious would love to come for somethign like this but sdly my girth and advanced age would have me begging to eat some shrooms not for the food but for the out of body experience I would need after those walks lol

Luis, I'm not in good shape at all man, you wouldn't have to many problems.

Just think of the steak on the grill the first night, makes it all worth it.

Thanks for the perfect reading material with my Friday morning coffee. Great shots as always, still laughing about the personality comment....so very very true lol

Guest steel'n'esox

Real mushrooms make you laugh when you cut your feet on zebra mussels, or drive a 7/0 muskie hook in your hand or some other part of your anatomy, and they dont look like the ones in the pictures B)

Bill I have experienced a Mike wilderness steak.....lickin the lips right now maybe you and me should kidnap him and make him take us to the back country at his place for bass and brookies

Surf and Turf now thats more like it lol

last time I drove a hook through the hand tequila worked pretty darn good I guess if I had a magic brownie or something I might not have noticed the hand from all the goblins and faries dancing around lol

Edited by aniceguy

Definitely false morels... the morels are out in full force now... Fortunately, the false are easily distinguisable from te black and yellow morels which are delicacies!

BTW, I am interested to know about the gas motor set up. I am looking for a 2HP. Which bracket did u buy? Is it stable? What kind of speed can you attain? It's not overpower is it?

thanks!

Wow, looks like a great time. Looks like the scenery made up in part for the lack of fishing success. I hope to make a trip up there sometime in the near future, and this seems to give me the extra push I need to start planning and get the heck out there. Thanks for another great report