Credit River - Are they still running?

rbaquial

Hey Fellow Addicts!

Just curious if the run is still going on @ the CREDIT RIVER in MISSISSAUGA. Anyone been there recently? Myself, a Buddy and my Brother are planning on going there this Sunday...

Any input would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks!

Rob

Edited by A2F

From what i see it should be good in 3 to 4 days tops but i could be wrong.

I would head up to simco and give the crappie a go or orillia for some perch

Good luck on what ever you deside Rob

ok seriously ROb stay away from the credit river....the tourney was postponed due to it being in a flood stage......I am sure you guys can find something....if you don't believe me check out the General discussion a tourney was cancelled due to the conditions I wish you only good fortunes my friend!

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31565

Edited by FishinLunatic69

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys...

Just wanted to RE-ASK this question in regards to TOMORROW (May 30th, 2009).... Anyone know if the fish are still running? Hopefully I can get a response BEFORE tomorrow lunchtime.

Thanks in Advance,

Rob

Running up? Probably not

Dropping back - Most definitely

With the rain we've had the last few days I wouldn't be surprised if the main river is flowing high and dirty right now. It will probably be like that for a few more days depending on which parts of the river you go to

Running up? Probably not

Dropping back - Most definitely

With the rain we've had the last few days I wouldn't be surprised if the main river is flowing high and dirty right now. It will probably be like that for a few more days depending on which parts of the river you go to

eeeps ummmm yea Rain sucks..but tis a beautiful day..never know

there can't be many rainbows left in any trib... maybe i'm wrong... i've found that my late may it's pretty much over..

I saw two trout come out of different spots of a trib on Friday, hell on the Niagara & Grand there's bows almost year round. Not alot but they're there. One of the fish on Friday was still spewing milt!