This is what makes OFNC great!

bigfish1965

A huge thanks to Joefish! After my several unsuccessful attempts to fix the lock on my shed, Joe showed up at my door with bolt cutters in hand.

Now...I didn't know he was coming then and I was in the shower at the time. I had mentioned to the Mrs. that Joe had offered to cut the lock off via a PM on OFC. I had missed him on the site so had left my number to call.

So while I'm in the shower, my wife comes in and hands me the cut lock. I asked where Joe was and she said he had already left.

I didn't even get a chance to say thanks! So thank you Joe very, very much Joe. You're a class act!

Maybe he wanted to borrow the snowblower!

jjcanoe

:lol: :lol: Never thought of that, did you check to see if your snowblower is still in the garage Rick?????

Maybe joefish is using it to make extra money clearing other peoples driveways :w00t: :w00t:

Ha ha...the funny part is I gotta dig all the snow out from in front of the shed!

Yup, thats funny alright, but where did you store the shovels, that you would use, to clear out the snow, from in front of the shed????????

Guest mistyriver1

WTG Joefish, nice gesture :thumbsup_anim:

With the way the story started with Rick in the shower and Joe with the bolt cutters.....well I was just glad it was the lock that got cut off :thumbsup_anim:

Whopper

Whopper.....hahahahahahaha