Alls thats left now is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

misfish

misfish your going to have to change your name to mis-sing-fish-ing.....lol...J/K......congrates

or

you could be missusfish seing that you are married.

congrats.

ps. Were you fishing at the marina this morn?

So how do you get away with being so smarmy? If I did stuff like that my wife would assume I'd done something bad and I'd be suffering all kinds of grief. I made the mistake of giving her flowers recently and she's still questioning me. There's just no room for romance in our marriage. The only way I get decent treatment is by being a clod. ..... hmmm, .... okay. End of rant.

JF

Happy anniversary, she is obviously a saint!

That would be a understatement TJ. ;)

She is more like the love I have not realized I had,til 6 mounths ago.Yeah marrried 27 years, but heck,we were young and we all know ,that love can be blind.Dont get me wrong,there was that flame,it just turned into a bunson burner.The last 6 months have been,well,so FANTASTIC. :thumbsup_anim:

Like the pastor said today to us,we could be poster adults.Talking is the best medicin.

For those that dont know,we will be re-newing our vows Saturday afternoon.She has become more then a wife.She is my best friend,my lover and one that I can trust with my life.

Heck,you tell me a women that you can marry,then say ok hun,see later this afternoon ,after I go shoot a turkey. :lol:

So how do you get away with being so smarmy?

Thats how John. ;)

Edited by misfish