Just Scored A WICKED Deal!

solopaddler

Thats a beauty,

And one heck of a deal!

That model hits my weight requirements as well at 52lbs....I know as I did the research because I actualy saw that canoe while shopping, and scrolled by it based on the price tag, but boy did I drool on the screen a bit first :P

That will serve you very well on your next adventure, she'll be a dream in the still waters.

I just got a new to me" ultra lite Fiberglass Scott and it weighs in at a lofty 50lb's but then again its ony 14', with aluminum trim, and not nearly as pretty to look at :)

I'm jealous....very jealous :lol:

Edited by Cookslav

Nice catch Mike.

I owned a Langford Prospector 16 ft a few years back. Great tripping canoe, but once arthritis started setting into my knees, my tripping days came to an end :( :(

Enjoy your new ride

John

That is just plain and simple Mike, and it is called good Karma, good things happen to good people! :)

FLEX

In that case he's going to HE!! for robbing that poor old couple!!!! bully-animated-animate-bully-smiley.gif

Nice boat Mike!!!!

Where does the motor go?? ?? ?? dunno.gifdunno.gifdunno.gif

Wink-Smiley-male-happy-smiley-smile.gif

Edited by DRIFTER_016

That is a sweet canoe. I like the Prospector design myself, best all around for fishing/tripping and a Langford to boot! Well, you can't beat that. Hey is that sliding seat a custom job?

Agreed on the prospector design. The sliding seat is standard (I think).

good for you and I'm sure they knew what it was worth, just wanted it gone! I know someone who did a 300,000 renovation to a cottage one summer, then levelled it the next year and built new! to some people money is no object and a 3000 canoe is less than a drop in the glass