Waders

steelheader42

i have a pair of bear ones too... i must have got a bad pair because ive only had these things for 2 years, and the leak like crazy!

i get just about as wet when im not wearing them lmao.

a good friend of mine has a pair of the streamside waders and he finds them great. but i think my next purchase is going to be a pair of simms....

Just don't buy the rubber Redheads... my hip boots where good for the first summer... and even though they are properly hung off season.. they are cracked and I know I'm gettin wet when I use them so go sockless in them ! Looking at trying the Stearns Madd Dog line that are nylon this round..

FYI, I called the BPS Fly shop and spoke to Gord, he informed me that all he has left are small's.

To bad as I thought that I would pick up are pair myself.

Just in case you are driving any distance want to save a wasted trip.

FLEX

I don't think it matters what brand you buy or how much you spend....there are only 2 types of waders IMO: waders that leak....and waders that will eventually leak....that UV repair glue is a great product...keeps you going streamside, only takes a few mins to fix a pinhole

I am currently using wright & mcgill....moderately priced, came to about 250, bit cheaper maybe, and the built in back belt is amazing....the stocking foot is excessively generously cut....which makes my boots too small now...but other than that solid waders....extra layering on the knees and a good fit all over.....

got mine at Steve's in Lambeth

FYI, I called the BPS Fly shop and spoke to Gord, he informed me that all he has left are small's.

FLEX

Thanks for the info....You just saved me a trip.

I own a pair of streamside breathables and so far 2 seasons of hard fishing no wear yet. Angling outfitters in woodstock has them can't beat his prices and warranty here is there number 1519 539 5494. They are in woodstock ontario. WORTH the drive from Mississuaga. They have a wide selection of other breathables there and I am only posting this because i have been very happy with their service and product. Highly recommended.

FLEX

Yeah... Thank you! :D Saved me a trip too...

I ended up getting a pair from LLBEAN anyway :D

Can't wait to get 'em!