Lake Simcoe Yesterday

Shelley Cooper

With being able to use the 4 wheelers out on the lake now, Bigchev n I got out a little closer to fox island yesterday. It was slow but the fish were around. I got one hit, then a whitie iced. :thumbsup_anim:

notyetsorted043.jpg

A while later, while bigchev decides to have a had full of peanuts, he gets a fish on, but with hands full, he tossed the peanuts in his mouth, but by then, he lost the fish... lol He then tries to curse an swear with a mouth full.... I was laughing so hard...

The winds out there were unbearable, I don't know how the dye hards stay out in it as long as they do...

A great day out for us having the fish hut for shelter and warmth...

Back out today... good luck to those going out, the winds are suppost to be bad again..

Safe fishing First...

Edited by LadyWalleye

Lady, I hope the Big guy was not facing you when cursing with mouthb full ha ha ;-))

Nice picture and yesterday (and today) are few of those days you have to have a hut to enjoy good fishing on the ice.

Since I don't have one....I'll be waiting for those winds to calm down a bit.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

A while later, while bigchev decides to have a had full of peanuts, he gets a fish on, but with hands full, he tossed the peanuts in his mouth, but by then, he lost the fish... lol He then tries to curse an swear with a mouth full.... I was laughing so hard...

Hahahahahahaha, thanks for the chuckle.

Beauty whitie Shelley. Good luck today in that sub-zero weather.

Joey