insect defend patch

ohhenrygsr

Interesting for sure, thats on the maybe list for this year. Could it be that in the 2.5hours your waiting for the product to kick in, your already use to the bugs?

Funny how everyone hates the mosquito so much but yet they are a huge importance in the fish's food chain.

Edited by xeon

The biting doesn't really bother me. It's the buzzing around the face and ears and the sensation of them landing and crawing around on the skin. This product doesn't seem to address that.

If we want to spend time outside in the bush in the spring we've just gotta suck it up, I think.

:dunno:

I have been taking B1 for years, every spring i start taking the pills.. it works. My uncle used to eat peas like crazy they do the same thing. I still get bitten but not much at all.

The biting doesn't really bother me. It's the buzzing around the face and ears and the sensation of them landing and crawing around on the skin. This product doesn't seem to address that.

If we want to spend time outside in the bush in the spring we've just gotta suck it up, I think.

:dunno:

The best way I've found to keep mosquitos, Black Flies , Gnats, and NoSeeUms out of your face...

is to rip a hole in the seat of your pants!!! :blink:

The best way I've found to keep mosquitos, Black Flies , Gnats, and NoSeeUms out of your face...

is to rip a hole in the seat of your pants!!! :blink:

I would of thought a man of yer expertice,would of said,Aligator fat. :whistling:

Dont :lol: