Long Point Bay today

Frankypro

Hi All,

My first Post today, from LP Bay. we had one flurry today around 8:30 am and got about 10 perch in just a few minutes. We kept 2 fish 8.5 and a 12 incher all others released. About 10 am one of our rods drop. A 20 inch pike takes our minnow. we brought it to the hole when it decided to leave with our offering.

6 FOW

Cloudy water conditions

HUGE STORM 70 KLMS WINDS

Well here are the pics.

(Ok I'm having issues posting the pics (no fish pics just blizzard pics Will try again. Sorry.)

Allright, Thanks to GbayGiant - I am able to share the pics of this last weekend.

Thanks John,

SSCN3671.JPG

SSCN3669.JPG

SSCN3672.JPG

SSCN3670.JPG

Edited by Frankypro

1. Upload your pictures in (my albums)

2. Right click mouse on whatever picture you want to post, click (properties)

3. Copy the address

4. paste the address into the insert image or just type it in.

Easy as that you'll get it.

Did you lose your hat with that 70km wind ? :D

Edited by GbayGiant

Sorry Rich,

Yes the water was lime green and we could only see our minnow down about 3ft in 6-7 FOW. The pic does show Poppers but to the right of them is Sherman's, the outfitter we used. I don't think anyone was really hitting fish last weekend in the Bay.

I'd like to try it again later in the season. Ackers is not out of St. Williams and if they're open for business I'd be inclined to try them next time. Parking down at St. Williams is tight, actaully got pinched for a $30 fine for parking on the hill.

That's a nasty looking storm there. Looks like you's were in good cheer tho in your hut.

Thanks for the report.

Joey

I NEVER READ THE SIGN I JUST RECOGNISE IT FROM GOING OUT OF THERE ICE FISHING IN THE HUTS TWO YRS AGO.