Here turkey turkey turkey!

Big Cliff

Stopped by my blind this afternoon just to make sure everything was as it should be. There they were about 40 birds, one very large tom and as near as I could tell about 7 jakes. Monday morning should be a good one, these guys have been hanging around there all spring. Everyone else set to go?

I have seen a group of well over 50 or more every single day for the past three weeks in two fields very close to my home......

I don't hunt but have been thinking about taking a course.

Good luck cliff.

Yes,I was planning to get the bow out and practice abit,but I really need to find a private spot this year as I had a father and son team 'surround' me and my deaks last year......and it was not much fun,they had guns and I had a bow.........You using your Middleton Cliff???......I'm sure you'll get one...........TC and Straight shots........Chuck..........

I think I'll use my 870 this year Chuck, my blind isn't very big and I think I'd have a problem shooting a crossbow from it. I'd like to try it with the crossbow though so if they have a fall hunt again this year I might do a bit more work on the blind and give it a try.

Hope you find a place where you can hunt without being crowded out.