Any one ever catch that LUNKERVILLE fishing show?

Mr Twister

Welcome Aboard Mike

your show is a nice change from some others when your out doing what alot of peopel can do not like some bigger shows that have a full time guide for every trip and only hit a area in prime time. Keep it up maybe one day we can get you on Lake St.Clair I am not a master bass fisherman at all I have not gone out for them in years but still catch them all summer I bet there are some here who would be a hoot to shoot a show with I for one would recomend BBR Or just rich he is a hoot to watch and fishes your style.

Cheers Mike

thanks MrEh... my philosophy for the show is a simple one: anyone who is passionate about fishing can make an interesting epsiode... ANYBODY... now, i admit that most of the shows in the past haven't been intensive with tips and techniques because i often get lost in just the fun of fishing... but i'm making a concerted effort this season to focus more on the tips while retaining the fun and recreational nature of the show... so stay tuned!

Now I have seen it all!

I love Scotty Martin fishing challenge and even a few others but this guy is 101 basic or even less then that!

Wow

Anyone, please feel free to PM me if you don't already know my views on commercialized television fishing shows...

it seems some folks on this board get quite a bit skanky when the truth is told about "TV fishin'" :rolleyes: , I wonder how long they would last on one of my construction sites?... 15 minutes?...

Edited by GCD

Welcome to the site Mike D, any time you want to hop in a 14' tinny with a 8HP Honda on the back at Four Mile Lake you let me know. Hey if I take the 17'6" with the 115HP on the back I think we would have issues as the lake has HUGE rocks. Any time, I'm game though to get out (and a few others here on this board on the same lake I'm sure would show up too) so feel free to contact me (PM).

The DVD ad's need some work but all in all, the show is great, keep on doing what you are doing. Cheers Mike D "and you get respect"

Geoff

You could hook up with any one of over 100 real characters on this site, Mike D. They would treat you good and have a real hoot with you. Regardless of our wannabee fantasies, we're mostly your average guy/gal who has this silly obsession for chasing slimy critters.

Edited by bigugli

I for one, enjoy the show. It's everyday people, real fishing with boats most can afford. This show tells it like it is and it's nice to see local areas being fished... Not like others where they hide the locations. If you don't like the show, change the channel... IT'S THAT EASY !!! ... That's why we have so many channels on TV's.. One for everybody's liking...

Enjoy the show. Looking forward to many more seasons..

Tiz

Some people love reality shows, others don't. There's sometimes something to be said for unscripted entertainment.

In "professional" fishing shows (no knock on Lunkerville, I just mean serious fishing) you know 3/4 of the time what is going to be said. I suppose you could say that could get boring too.

Personally, I seldom watch fishing shows or read fishing magazines. I used to, but not any more.

I guess I'd rather be out there doing. :P

I even thought that getting into this OFC site would be ho-hum. Well I was wrong about that. :o:D

Edited by Jocko

I understand why the show exists... I just find it boring as hell

So I guess that would be a resounding pre-emptive "no" in case he was thinking of inviting you to be on the show as someone here suggested? :P

JF