Any one ever catch that LUNKERVILLE fishing show?

Mr Twister

I used to hate Lunkerville for all the reasons you guys have mentioned.

Now, though, I like to watch the people on the show and see their local fishing holes. To me, it's kinda interesting.

I just ignore Mike now.

hahah Im kind of up in the air on this show. The first one I watched has " Fishermom " on it... and I mean... yea thats cool that the Mom was so into it... but they went fishing for like blue gills and that was about it... A fishing show ? really ?

As someone already said... at least its better then " Chaaaalie Mooore "

I used to hate Lunkerville for all the reasons you guys have mentioned.

Now, though, I like to watch the people on the show and see their local fishing holes. To me, it's kinda interesting.

I just ignore Mike now.

ignore mike is right, and get to hear what some small town folks use and their reasoning behind it, as opposed to a sponsors reasons for using certain lures

It's much better than the Moore show...

couldnt agree moore! it is absolutely terrible i'm sure he knows his show sucks too but hes laughin all the way to bank!

I have to agree with ADB a couple replies ago... It's interesting to see other local fishing holes, just to see what fish are swimming in other local waters.... Besides, these are the areas where the majority of people into the sport of fishing can go. Besides... At least his show is more realistic, rather than a lot of the other shows who always go up to northern lakes making us all envy when they bring in catches of 50 - 100 walleyes a day.... If only we could all just pick up and go up to Great Slave Lake or Temagami as frequent as those host can....

And i actually find Charilie Moore one of the better and more informative shows,... What wrong with Charlie Moore!!!! Beside the Demonic Laugh lol

I have to agree with ADB a couple replies ago... It's interesting to see other local fishing holes, just to see what fish are swimming in other local waters.... Besides, these are the areas where the majority of people into the sport of fishing can go. Besides... At least his show is more realistic, rather than a lot of the other shows who always go up to northern lakes making us all envy when they bring in catches of 50 - 100 walleyes a day.... If only we could all just pick up and go up to Great Slave Lake or Temagami as frequent as those host can....

And i actually find Charilie Moore one of the better and more informative shows,... What wrong with Charlie Moore!!!! Beside the Demonic Laugh lol

sorry drop-shot but i get to fish temagami at least 30 times a year! and i lived in cochrane for a few years and trust me when i say go barbless for wallies up there 50-100 is not out of the question but after a while almost boring believe it or not. oh and the partidge hahah 10 guys could take home 50 a day for a month straight and still not hurt the population

i say fair play to Lunkerville, knda reminds me of me fishing...lol....very hit and miss even when i'm on some of the best fishing spots going....lol....as for the charlie moore thing...it has a niche to fill i guess....its kinda like fishing for frat boys....lolnot meaning to offend any frat boys....lol....much.

I think Lunkerville is more about people and personalities. For that I really like it. He is a likable fellow and he gets a quick rapport with his partners.

It is more of an Americana show about a great American pastime. He seems to be able to catch the spirit of the personalities that he has on.

Remember folks it doesn't always have to be about the nuts and bolts of fishing. I think he has put together a smart show about people.

I think Lunkerville is more about people and personalities. For that I really like it. He is a likable fellow and he gets a quick rapport with his partners.

It is more of an Americana show about a great American pastime. He seems to be able to catch the spirit of the personalities that he has on.

Remember folks it doesn't always have to be about the nuts and bolts of fishing. I think he has put together a smart show about people.

BINGO! We have a winner...

Mike D does a great job with what he is trying to do. Be the traveling "I don't know xxxx" angler asking for tip on some small local lakes and makeing a show of it.

Charile Moore on the other hand is being Charlie Moore and his old show (a rip off of the Scott Martin Challange) was better then the new garbage they show now.

Can I borrow a few folks that work in the fishing show industry this summer to produce a GBW Outdoor show to see if it's better then the C.M. show? HEHE That would be fun...

BINGO! We have a winner...

Mike D does a great job with what he is trying to do. Be the traveling "I don't know xxxx" angler asking for tip on some small local lakes and makeing a show of it.

Charile Moore on the other hand is being Charlie Moore and his old show (a rip off of the Scott Martin Challange) was better then the new garbage they show now.

Can I borrow a few folks that work in the fishing show industry this summer to produce a GBW Outdoor show to see if it's better then the C.M. show? HEHE That would be fun...

I say go for it. (Just make sure your wife is as good looking as Charlie's)