Frenchmans Bay report...fishless...

urbanangler1990

i tried out frenchmans bay in pickering for about 3 hours, and didnt even have i nibble, i moved around a ton! from 3 feet to 12, nadda, now i know this place is never really amazing, but heck i heard some good things and wanted to see for myself, ill try again soon, has anyone ever fished here? any luck?

well there is lots of fish there i guess they just had a case of lock jaw,your set-ups that you were using are fine...we always used a tip-up as well....right on the bottom like just 6inches above it...and we used small williams wobblers,little cleos and always used a small minow...so i guess you just have to try it again sometime...dont give up and you said there was nobody out there ??? lots of times we were the only people out there as well people would always ask us because they didnt think there was ever any fish there...thats just what we wanted them to think...that was the best part we had the whole place to ourselves better luck next time bud...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: