Niagara River Report

rhare

hey everyone

This weekend I headed down to Niagara and pulled my boat out for a shot at the river. I thought I had my batteries all charged up but something clearly didn't work out. After only 3 drifts on Saturday I lost power and had to head in. :angry::angry:

The weather was nice, hardly any boats and we had hooked a fish on each drift. Oh well thats life

Off to Home depot to buy a extension cord and I plugged her in at the hotel over night. Things seemed to go well and the batteries where all charged up. This morning the weather was much colder, breezy and not near as fun as yesterday.

We worked away on the US side but didn't mark much so we headed back over to the Queenston drift and started picking up fish right away. We hit fish on the next 4 drifts. I vowed for the at the boat before the net is out release ;D intentional of course.

Dan kept me busy with the camera and the net and running the trolling motor well he banged nice steelies.

We managed 4-5 and called it a day. Too cold for my hands!

Ran into Paul from Cast Adventures out on the river with a boat full of happy fishermen :)

river is loading up give him a call.

Here's a few pics, one male was purple he was so dark.

Tightlines

Ryan

DSCF1215.jpg

DSCF1214.jpg

DSCF1221.jpg

DSCF1219.jpg

DSCF1223.jpg

DSCF1229.jpg

DSCF1226.jpg

Edited by troutguy