Hope I didn't jinx us

lew

This has to be the best day we've had so far with sunny skies & warms temps :thumbsup_anim:

Been cleaning up out side in shorts & T-shirt, did some work on my truck, then figured it was sooooooo nice, I put the snow shovels in the shed along with a bag of salt I had left over and even put the snowbrush in the basement.

Gonna take the winter tires off this week and put on the summer rubber & chrome wheels.

Even heard some robins in the woods this morning.

Gotta love the 1st signs of spring !!!! :D

1st thing my wife said when she saw what I was doing was that we'll probably get hit with a blizzard next week, but I figure we hafta think positive :lol::lol:

Those bananas ought to be ready to harvest soon eh Lew!? B)

Those little yellow buds are forming on the trees as we speak Glen :thumbsup_anim:

been relaxing in the yard and i think i saw an oriole today. i'm not a bird expert, waiting for him to come back with camera in hand.

18" of ice on simcoe yesterday though, some time before open water.

I hear ya on that one!!!

beautiful, I been outside puttering too, had to change a rim/tire on my boat trailer, now I am going to do some spring cleaning in the boat from all the steelhead slime in it, too cold to clean it up the last couple months when I get home after fishing :lol:

Then it's time to give all the screws, nuts and bolts the once over and see what needs to be tightened up ect, and she is good to go fishin again ..maybe even tommorrow :Gonefishing:

I hear ya on that one!!!

beautiful, I been outside puttering too, had to change a rim/tire on my boat trailer, now I am going to do some spring cleaning in the boat from all the steelhead slime in it, too cold to clean it up the last couple months when I get home after fishing :lol:

Then it's time to give all the screws, nuts and bolts the once over and see what needs to be tightened up ect, and she is good to go fishin again ..maybe even tommorrow :Gonefishing:

Now you're teasing! :angry:

This has to be the best day we've had so far with sunny skies & warms temps :thumbsup_anim:

Been cleaning up out side in shorts & T-shirt, did some work on my truck, then figured it was sooooooo nice, I put the snow shovels in the shed along with a bag of salt I had left over and even put the snowbrush in the basement.

Gonna take the winter tires off this week and put on the summer rubber & chrome wheels.

Even heard some robins in the woods this morning.

Gotta love the 1st signs of spring !!!! :D

Lew, we must have been reading the same Farmers Almanac ... I swapped my snow shovel for a rake on the front porch yesterday .... everyone commented on my freshly raked lawn ... and today when I got back from fishin on Simcoe ... I couldnt help myself .. I tossed both bags of Artic Traction and my auger out of the trunk into the basement for next year along with the scraper/brush ... and tossed my golf clubs into the trunk (just in case) ... I was worried that I was gonna make it snow for sure... now I'll rest easy knowing it was all your fault ;)

Now you did it Lew .Maybe you won't get another storm down south 500kms but I know we will get at least one more here in Montreal.

I was lookin at the snowblower today in the garage .I wanted to put her away in the garden shed but I know mother nature will most likely give us one more snow fall and NOW my friend I know I can blame it on you :P

well he came back

so is it an oriole?? if it is he must've snuck in my carry-on, i was in maryland last wk.

oriole.jpg

He looks kinda pee-peed off about being called an Oriole Raf!... be nice to him or he'll peck yer frakin' eyes out!!!

mistyriver1 Posted Today, 06:29 PM

Beautiful day outside Lew !!! I'm ready for spring, especially in 49 days

Spring is only 5 days away... for the numericaly challenged. ;)

Edited by GCD