Charlie Moore

bucktail

I am thinking of sending in a video to Charlie Moore Outdoors and challenging him to a fish off in Quinte on his Beat Charlie Moore show.

Just need some help on what I should say in goading him on the tape.

Maybe something like " come to Canada where we have seen the Stanley Cup in the last 40 years! He is a big Bruins fan.

Darren

He is a sports nut! I'd bug him about our sports teams vs his. Right now the Celtics are 15th in the East and the Raps are fourth and going to make the playoffs.

Tell him the Jays are going to take out the Red Sox and the Leafs are going to smoke the Bruins. Ask him if EVERYTHING is inferior in Boston, including fisherman? :devil:

He is a sports nut! I'd bug him about our sports teams vs his. Right now the Celtics are 15th in the East and the Raps are fourth and going to make the playoffs.

Tell him the Jays are going to take out the Red Sox and the Leafs are going to smoke the Bruins. Ask him if EVERYTHING is inferior in Boston, including fisherman? :devil:

That might do the trick....well done!

dk

Show him a picture of your stitched finger and tell him that's what happened to it the last time you continually poked someone until they did what you wanted them to do :lol:

Or you could bribe him with Canadian Beer :thumbsup_anim:

Joey