CT 50% sale check inventory again

GeorgeJ

Just looking through CT on line inventory for a ice hut, I got a auger last Friday and just for the heck of it check it again for inventory and now more stores are showing it in stock than last Friday. I wonder if they are bringing more product in for the sale from the ware house, might be worth checking your area CT's again if there was something you missed out on.

looked into buying an auger and couldn't find one in ontario,,,said they had it in stock but when i called it wasn't

Try putting in Postal Code N0R 1G0 and search for inventory on the Jiffy 8 " auger 3 stores show stock.

6 CT's later (all of which said they had stock), a 40 minute drive racing against closing time Saturday evening, and I got what I swear might be the last Finbore 3 8" manual...albeit there's no cover. Their website stock doesn't really seem to reflect their in-store stock...some really decent deals, but be sure to call ahead for whatever you're looking for!

Anyone got an ingenius idea for an auger cover so I don't a) slice a finger off and B) dull my blades doing it? :D

6 CT's later (all of which said they had stock), a 40 minute drive racing against closing time Saturday evening, and I got what I swear might be the last Finbore 3 8" manual...albeit there's no cover. Their website stock doesn't really seem to reflect their in-store stock...some really decent deals, but be sure to call ahead for whatever you're looking for!

Anyone got an ingenius idea for an auger cover so I don't a) slice a finger off and B) dull my blades doing it? :D

You should try going to the manufacturers website and tell them you bought one at CTC but it didn't have the cover.... Hopefully the company will happy someone bought their product and send you a cover.

You should try going to the manufacturers website and tell them you bought one at CTC but it didn't have the cover.... Hopefully the company will happy someone bought their product and send you a cover.

Thx Canuck...That's what I'm hoping for - even if i have to pay a few bucks - just having difficulty figuring out if i should email Mora or Normark. yeesh. Off to do some more searching. Sorry for a bit of a post hijack!

HI.....there seems to be a few augers floating around Toronto area, do a search at CT and you will find one...I have one on hold in my name at a CT store in Toronto but can't get it...if anybody wants it let me know....it's the Jiffy model 30m 8" for $224

Auger gone!

Edited by SpinPin

The Leslie and Lakeshore stored indicated stock on just about every clearance item when I checked monday. I go down and find all the big stuff but none of the little stuff (rods, jig, etc). I ask the friendly guy moving shelves to check (I had a list) and his records match mine. It turns out all the ice fishing stuff was in drawers below the shelves. THEY HAD EVERYTHING!! Including red auger covers in EVERY size.

If it is convenient for you check it out - everything is still hidden away below the shelves in hide-away shelves.

BTW, they still had a great mix of gas and manual augers.

Just thought I'd share my luck

With my long distance calling plan called Niagara, Oakville, Toronto, Trenton, Orillia, North Bay stores to check on the 2 man Frabill huts

No stock in any of those regions. They offered rain checks but from what 3 the stores told me the rain checks are only good for 30 days.

My buddy seems to have picked up the last 2 man hut from trenton earlier in the week.

Hung up and then thought Dang Why didin't I ask about the power auger!!!!!

Edited by Fang

So I went back to see if there was anything else I could buy today. :P

Of course there was!!! I loaded up on some Blue Fox Rattle Spoons, Jigging Raps, a couple of spools of Power Pro Ice Line, a rod and reel combo and a Quantam rod. I go to check out and the bill comes to $62, sweet I think, nice haul. :D I pull out some cash to pay the lad running the checkout and he gives me my change and CT $$$ plus an extra $10 in CT $$$ because I spent more than $40 on March 10th or 11th. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

So my $125 worth of ice fishing goodies actually cost me $52!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping: