Pasha Lake Cabins

ADB

Good morning everyone -

I'm just curious if anyone here has had any experience with Pasha Lake Cabins. I've searched the forum archives with no luck.

Having seen them featured on TV, and having visited the website, they look like they offer some amazing fishing, especially the walleye outpost trip. (Camping on a small tributary of Lake Superior, I believe, while the walleye are in full swing during August).

So, I'm just wondering if anyone has been, or if anyone has heard anything - good, or bad.

Thanks for your thoughts and information.

Good morning everyone -

I'm just curious if anyone here has had any experience with Pasha Lake Cabins. I've searched the forum archives with no luck.

Having seen them featured on TV, and having visited the website, they look like they offer some amazing fishing, especially the walleye outpost trip. (Camping on a small tributary of Lake Superior, I believe, while the walleye are in full swing during August).

So, I'm just wondering if anyone has been, or if anyone has heard anything - good, or bad.

Thanks for your thoughts and information.

pasha lake is a home base. I think the outpost is on Lake Nipigon which is 1/2 hr drive plus a good boat ride. We use to go to Onamen Lake that was a 45 min. drive plus a 20min. walk great walleye fishing. I haven't been in 7yrs. Lately they have been going to Northwind. lots of little lake to go to as long as you have a truck to get you in.