Sign in to follow this  
OhioFisherman

N/F Just got my new ride!

Look on the bright side Paul, at least it'll be easier to handle than that 18 wheeler you wrestled around town for all those years. ;)

I bet if cross a couple of wires and hook an old sewing machine motor up to it with a little nitro we can get it to do 0-60. (Tim The Tool Man is my hero LOL).

One or two good runs and camo won't be needed anymore :blush:

Edited by Big Cliff

LOL baloon tires, wonder if that rascal will float? Just my thinking a new boat would have been a better re-tirement plan!

Thanks peoples! You just never know? LOL

I do run a performance shop. Hmm, I mostly deal with North American muscle cars,but I think we can work something out. I have a buddy,that drag races an electric motorcycle and is quite knowledgeable. He wants to build an electric drag car in the future. It's incredible the h/p and torque you can get from electric motors. They're consistent and reliable. They just don't sound the same though. Let me know if I can "hook you up".

Edited by kennyman

Alrighty Paul! :thumbsup_anim:

Good too see ya got a new ride!

Now the question I have for you, are you ready for a road trip ?

Whopper

Jimmy, a friend of mine had one of those. He rigged a rod holder and tackle box to it, a place to put his thermos and some lunch and he would go from his house the 2 or 3 mile trip to the government docks in Sarnia and fish every day he could. It should really help with your mobility, I know he was thrilled when he got his. Good luck and be careful trolling piers should you decide to give it a try!

Edited by Garyv