Done His Tour! YAY!

fishergirl72

I hope you will show him these replies when he does get home. Hearing it is one thing, seeing it is better!

I am so very proud of the young people in our Canadian armed forces! I will stand and salute them with the pride and honor they deserve!

former PFC with the RCR 2nd batallion Delta Company.

Fishergirl, your brother-in-law and countless others like him are providing the freedom that I enjoy. They are special people and I never pass up an opportunity to thank them in person.

I'm proud to have your brother-in-law and his family as neighbors.

Thank you very much TennesseeGuy for your very kind words! :thumbsup_anim: We are also glad to be neighbours to you as well!

I hope you will show him these replies when he does get home. Hearing it is one thing, seeing it is better!

I am so very proud of the young people in our Canadian armed forces! I will stand and salute them with the pride and honor they deserve!

former PFC with the RCR 2nd batallion Delta Company.

Thank you so much Big Cliff! :D I would LOVE to show him all of these replies, whan I find a way to show them to him I will. I will just give him this website addy and tell him what thread to click on.

Thanks Rich and Bly, I cannot wait until they ALL come home either! This has been a very long and scary 6 months but it is now over for us anyways. I also have a friend there too and I just heard from him and he is also on his way home so that was double the great news :thumbsup_anim: