whats up with TSN

It's the Lilleydale chicken and Tow Truck in a box commercials that I can't stand. But I did see the entire race on FOX.

I have told my wife that she is never to buy that chicken or I will throw it out. That "French" chef is the most annoying thing that I have ever seen

I was watching Nascar for the last 4 hrs and with 4 laps left to go in the Race TSN switches over to curling... :wallbash: its a good thing it was on fox

The drivers need to drive more carefully. All those yellows are slowing up the action. Don't they have a training school for 'em? :whistling:

JF

I was watching Nascar for the last 4 hrs and with 4 laps left to go in the Race TSN switches over to curling... :wallbash: its a good thing it was on fox

Oh yeah, and the curling was great. Nowhere near as many wrecks.

JF

They do that all the time and I hate it. Tune in to your local FOX affilate, what a load of horse manure.

They are known for doing it a lot. If any of you are Formula 1 fans, you will know that they cut away at the end of a race and never show driver interviews so they can go to the Reporters with Dave Hodge instead.

Doorknobs.

The drivers need to drive more carefully. All those yellows are slowing up the action. Don't they have a training school for 'em? :whistling:

JF

How are they going to sell their quota of beer and hotdogs with a short race. :dunno:

Concession stands do great on a caution...... Marketing!

wooohoooo 296 circles instead of 300 sounds like you guys really missed out hahaha i'm jk

not a nascar fan myself and if this upsets you guys thats ok, when you guys are chasing me, i'll confuse ya all and run in circles to my right!

hahah

Matt.

Edited by BassAsin