You Be the Judge

Rob

that's brutal man, I hope the MNR got news of that for sure and they just incriminated themselves on film as evidence <_<

:whistling::whistling::whistling:B)

Last year there were a bunch of guys who went to Alaska on vacation and kept illegal fish and posted it online.

They were charged and convicted. :)

funny how "This video has been removed by the user." all of a sudden...

looks like CrazyCowboy69 has removed them all and or in the process of doing it now...

Edited by GBW

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

the mnr might not have had time to get a copy of the vids. whomever posted the comment that they were reporting it should not have because it gave that goober a chance to take it down.

that said, my conversation with a certain tip line last night was fun.

Just so everyone knows I emailed this guy and brought my concerns forward to him since the comments were disabled, here is his response.

"just to let you know that i asked the mnr if a williams wobbler hits the fish in the side is it legal and they told me as long as i keep the fish which i do thats why we use the gaff so before you open your big f***** mouth get your facts right....if i could control where the lure gets the fish i would but sometimes it hits them in the side...but thanks for your concern but i really don't give a f*** and the way i fish won't change"

Just goes to show that he really doesn't care and that he will continue to fish in these inappropriate manners. He should have his license revoked permenantly. I sure hope this individual is not a member of this fine board.

Dirk.....

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

hilarious that he tried to say the mnr said it was ok (hahaha) but still took his video down.

make sure you keep that message dirk...just in case it's needed as further evidence. he further admits guilt in that message.

hilarious that he tried to say the mnr said it was ok (hahaha) but still took his video down.

make sure you keep that message dirk...just in case it's needed as further evidence. he further admits guilt in that message.

I definately have it saved and if anyone knows someone at the MNR and they require a copy, please feel free to contact me.

Dirk...

Just so everyone knows I emailed this guy and brought my concerns forward to him since the comments were disabled, here is his response.

"just to let you know that i asked the mnr if a williams wobbler hits the fish in the side is it legal and they told me as long as i keep the fish which i do thats why we use the gaff so before you open your big f***** mouth get your facts right....if i could control where the lure gets the fish i would but sometimes it hits them in the side...but thanks for your concern but i really don't give a f*** and the way i fish won't change"

Just goes to show that he really doesn't care and that he will continue to fish in these inappropriate manners. He should have his license revoked permenantly. I sure hope this individual is not a member of this fine board.

Dirk.....

So he's stupid and a lier. What a Punk!

He may have taken them down but it's too late.

They will be on backup in youtubes' backup set and then archived forever!!!!!! HAHAHA

You are going down LOSER!!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

More than one person has reported you for illegally taking fish.

Get out your Wallet. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

In all likelyhood I wasn't the only one that emailed him because he sent me another reply. Quite sad how un-educated this guy is. He also lies because no friend of his who is a CO of the ministyr would tell him this.

"i took the videos down cause i'm tired of listening to d*******s like you b****,also i have a friend who is a conservation officer and i asked him and he said as long as i take the fish home to eat its ok...so i won't stop catching fish and gaffing them and taking them home to eat ...mind your own f****** business"

Clearly if he reads the act it states that..........any fish caught illegaly or out of season must be released immediatly. Including snagged fish.

I hope this guy gets nailed, no respect for the Simcoe fishery, and our natural resources.

Dirk.....

I have an update for everyone. Seems he has taken the first step towards becoming a better angler and preserving out great fisheries. Here is another response he sent me from a couple of days ago.

"ok i just off the phone with the mnr and yes i'm in the wrong i apolize for anything i said and i will change my fishing ways thank you for pointing out my bad fishing method...now i know for the future to release any fish thats foul hooked"

The damage has already been done and his image will be tarnished forever. Hopefully he is on the road to recovery by where he not only reads the regs, but he respects them.

Dirk....

I have an update for everyone. Seems he has taken the first step towards becoming a better angler and preserving out great fisheries. Here is another response he sent me from a couple of days ago.

"ok i just off the phone with the mnr and yes i'm in the wrong i apolize for anything i said and i will change my fishing ways thank you for pointing out my bad fishing method...now i know for the future to release any fish thats foul hooked"

The damage has already been done and his image will be tarnished forever. Hopefully he is on the road to recovery by where he not only reads the regs, but he respects them.

Dirk....

My guess is he is realizing that he is going to feel the heat for this based on the exposure on the net and all the input hes recieving from anglers. And he is trying to polish himself up a litlte bit for the ensueing court proceedings

well here is the first email he sent out before the apology one and before he called the mnr

"i don't really care because when you fish with a Williams Wobbler sometimes the lure hits the fish in the side i can't really control that but every fish gets taken home and cooked up so its not like i'm sending the fish back with injury....thanks for your concern but i don't give a damn and i won't change the way i fish because it offends you"

not the nice I did wrong kind of guy

Well I reported this to the mnr and got a reply today. They want to know if I have a copy of the youtube video as they captured it, but the link was broken so now they don't have it anymore.

At least they are taking steps to do something about this, so if anyone has a copy, can you let me know. Dirk, I have PM'd you.

Joey