You Be the Judge

Rob

Guest skeeter99

never mind snagged fish

I was up visiting at lake scugog and I counted 73 guys fishing and the season closed yesterday feb 28th

I guess they cant read or dont care

mnr could make a fortune

Guest skeeter99
you have got to be

kidding

crazy

nope

even my dad called me up and asked if you could still fish since he was seeing guys out fishing on the lake

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

the only thing about the comment is that it might have given this gentleman enough heads up to take down his video.

Did you watch the other vid's by this "person"?!?!?! look at IceFishin2009 #2 and it seams to be that ALL fish were SNAGGED!!! Every video I have see so far are of SNAGGED fish! I hope the MNR get these guys...

Big, ugly and stupid.... :thumbsup_anim:

And, they need to take their skirts off, and GRAB a trout.

Last time I checked, I dont think they are what you would classify as a danger to handle!

I still cant get over the fact they snagged, gaffed those fish...and were DUMB enough to put that online! :lol:

I think their parents are related!

5 videos and only 1 fish was caught the right way but was still gaffed.

we all know what they look like now so if you see them on the ice and you have an extra copy of the regs on you be a nice guy and hand them a copy.

Stupid people need help on and off the ice

Yesterday someone made a comment under the video on Youtube about it and now today I see the comment is gone and no comments are allowed anymore :rolleyes:<_<

So they obviously know and don't care.

Hope they get theirs!

Joey

Edited by Joey

I just watched his other video, its called 2009#3 and that fish was hooked in the tail, that 2 outta 2 video's the fish was snagged. I'm gonna go watch the rest. He took your comments down,but left the video up I sure hope he gets what he deserves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykz7Fychz9c&NR=1

Very end of the vid look where his lure is. Has anyone called the authorities? Maybe we should all email them this any links to someone that would care?

Edited by Zebco

I recall a few months (maybe years) back someone taped themselves doing something similar - like maybe grabbing trout out of a stream with their hands or something, and it got on the local news and they got charged with fish and game violations or something like that. I'm sorta like braided line in that I have very little memory, so I could be confused... again. :)

I would think that these videos in the hands of authorities would lead to charges and a conviction.

Charles