SPRING FISHING SHOW.............

JFR

Is only 16 days away :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: , Who is going and what day.

I usually go on opening day, but since I have a previous appointment, my missus and I will be there on Friday, from opening until whenever......

If there is enough OFC members each day, a mini swill is in order.

TJ and Monique are you planning on making an apprearance this year?

John

I might show up.

Since I have the $1.00 off coupon from LeBarons and Onatrio Out Doors Magazine has a $2.00 off coupon and if you buy you tickets online you also get a $1.00 off.

If I keep searching I might find away to get in free. :lol:

dsn

Hmmm... I was just looking at the list.... interesting.. is it just me or does it seem as though every year it gets less and less fishing related? I mean a Baked goods and deli booth? corn on the cob.ca?? and a ton of resorts... mind you I like looking at the brochures. But will probably never book with most of them... I do see Aaron has a seminar... Aaron what day will it be and around what time?

whatever happened to getting a bargin on fishing stuff? To be honest I dont think from my previous experiances at the Spring Show, I dont see the deals being that substantial...and surely once you factor in the drive and the admission many times you pay more! I see fishing world is there I should ask em what sorta deals they plan on having to decide weather the trip to toronto and 12 bux is worth it.

Just my thoughts....

Gerritt.

I'll be heading to the London fishing show.... but....

When going to these shows, try to forget the bargains in the old days, cost of admission/parking etc.

Go for the entertainment value, check out new products, check out seminars and enjoy yourself. It's still cheaper than going to the movies!

Some of my best memories of past shows include the introduction of Shimano "Super Stopper" reels, the awe inspiring Advanced Taxidermy displays and the build of anticipation for the coming season.

I can't for the life of me remember any of the deals I got over the years!

-Brian

Il be there on Saturday.. no booth this year... way to much work right in our busy season.. I do think im gonna have a buch of free passes to give away as well.

yes our family is going as well,my girl wants to get a few lures and stuff we have a fun day and i always know alot of people like some reps for shimmano,and things like that as well as some vendors..so we make a day of itand most vendors will give you the same deals at thier store as they will at the show....and it kinda breaks up the winter,and its good to say that its real close to the start of a new season...then its only 4 weeks till march break....ill have my boat out then for salmon at port dalhoiuse...ye-haaaaaa :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Here's a copy of the email response I received today about the lack of an on-line exhibitor list for the 2007 show:

We are currently working on 07 exhibitor list for the web. We have over

40 new exhibitors. I hope to have the 07 exhibitor list on the web no

later than Feb.7/07. Preferably sooner.

Me and a buddy are going on the Sunday. Hoping to get some decent deals :unsure: . I want to check out the seminars too,but there isn't exactly a good listing of times etc. It basically just says non stop seminars at the WFN stage? Does anyone have a proper listing of the seminar times?