Free Nipissing mid-week bungalow accomadations

RandyB

Hey yall , Randy ( Cowpoke ) here , just wanted to throw the freebie offer out here to a deserving member of OFC . The mid-week dates of Feb 19-22 a friend and I have booked a super bungalow with Rob Hyatt , we had to pay for three people in order to stay in the larger hut ,(I was afraid a normal sized one wouldn't hold enough beer ) anyway this means that we have a FREE space for anyone who would like to take advantage of it . Minimal requirements being that you can put up with a couple of crazy americans for a few days , that you don't mind being cooped up with a coupla smokers , you have to be able to hold your liquor while remaining as safe as possible , and a love of hippie music helps . We also are looking for a guide service for at least one day to venture out to different spots so any suggestions on that would be a big help also . Thanks for looking , and TJ the offer is open to you also if you are crazy enough to take me up on it . Randy

I am hoping to get out with a guide for a day while we are there . Three or four days in a hut without moving around would leave a seriuos mark ! I am really looking to put my buddy onto at least one or two nice pike , so I figure a little moving around should increase our odds . I looked at Ice Guides and Profishtangles and neither seemed to be a fit so hoping to get some other options . They don't need to be a professional just have a knowledge of the lake . By the way we will be traveling thru Tronoto so transportation can be supplied .

That's a really nice offer! Big pike seem to be caught close to islands. Right tight to the town of Callander has some beauts close to the islands there.

As for someone guiding you a bit, just seems a tough job without a snowmobile or ATC since where your hut's gonna be is not within easy walking distance of any other hotspots. Talk to the operator since they seem more than helpful in relocating you to another hut that more fish seem to be coming out of... if any are empty for a day.

Hope you guys have a great trip!