ordering parts from Mike's reel repair

Fishing 24/7

im about to order some parts form mike's reel repair .com

i know a couple of guys had bad experiences with this.

befor i do so. id like to have some feedback.

any feed back from this site would be great.

bad, good , time it took , whatever.

UPDATE!!!!!!!

i have recieved the parts 2 days ago.......

perfect condition!

great service.

if you want any reel parts just contact mike on his site....

his got a forum..........talk to him directly... thing will move faster! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by fishing 24/7

As I stated in your original thread... ordered parts Dec 15th.. confirmed order automatically.. next day email saying processing..next day backordered. Sent them an email last week to ask what's happening and got no response.

Your mileage may vary...

Edited by irishfield

I got ripped off from Mike's Reel Repair. Ordered parts, paid through PayPal and never heard anything since. It was my fault for not following up in time but I was only out about $12.

No replies, no calls returned.... dirtbag operation in my opinion.

Cmon Mike gives these guys there parts or $$! 100% out of 1600 people on ebay, but 0% so far on here buddy! Something fishy...

Ebay changed there Feedback system theres no more Negative,if there was any Negatives they all got erased when the new system came in ,Ebay likes to look after the scum to ,they get there cut and could give a poop about the buyer it seems

Ebay changed there Feedback system theres no more Negative,if there was any Negatives they all got erased when the new system came in ,Ebay likes to look after the scum to ,they get there cut and could give a poop about the buyer it seems

You are incorrect sir.

They did change their system but you can still give negative feedback. What they did is they kept the original system (positive, neutral, negative) but the added a 1-5 star system to rate shipping costs, shipping speed, seller communication etc. This gives more info about the seller not less.

You DEFFINATLY can leave negative Feedback..... If you are the SELLER, you cant leave NEG feeback to the buyer.... simply because if you are a sumbag seller and your buyer posts negative, guys were just posting negative to the buyer as a retaliation... So, buyers can leave negative still... sellers cannot !

I ordered some springs for a reel of mine last year. It took a couple of months as they were backordered ( I ordered 3 since they were cheap). I imagined this would be the case since he lists 1000's of parts (as in, just in time inventory - so he probably orders when he needs it) and my reel was old. Pretty much what I expected and I at least got the part I needed. Otherwise, my reel would have been thrown in the garbage.

Edited by adempsey

hmmmmmmm

irishfield...

didnt get billled yet.....

i was having problemes ordering stuff with my visa.

called them and found out that the info i gave on the order didnt match the info they had on there computer @ visa.

maybe this is your probleme. maybe...

i moved and didnt make the adress change this was why nothing ws getting ordered right.

now the changed are made lets see what happens.

if i cant get these pawls . ill just go to ( reel to reel ) here in the outaouais region.

irishfield.

here is an update of whats been going on.

iv been talking to MIKE thru pm's

and he seems like a very honest guy.

what you will need to to is.

go on the site.

open an account on the FORUMS

and go send him a pm about you probleme.

im sure he will fix things up.

if your quik enough. hes online as we speak! :thumbsup_anim:

hope this will help you.

• 2 weeks later...