Technical Support . . . .

Photoz

Yi can zak o blazen et pipya hont er bi.

I am half Dutch, which means I got called every Dutch swear word there was. I may not know how to spell them, but I remember them! (fondly I might add)

Jim

You did very well! :thumbsup_anim: This is a family board so I can't go any further.....

Yes clotesac is the dutch slang word for scrotum.

Edited by hometownhandyman

I've had the same problem and so have a lot of people I know. A buddy's dad had Express Vu up in Yellowknife, NT. He took a look at the bill after 4 or 5 months of service and noticed he was getting charged BC sales tax, up in NT they only have the GST. So he gave them a call and you guessed it, got an over seas call center. After trying to explain to them that he did not live in BC they still did not understand him. Then he had to speak with the manager and managed to explain to them that he did live in NT. Gets his next bill and they charged him $70 relocation fee for moving from Yellowknife, BC to Yellowknife, NT. So he called them again and spent almost an hour explaining to them that he hadn't moved in 35 years, speaking with several managers, he was able to get them to credit him with the $70 but nothing for his time or the extra tax he had paid because he "lived" in BC lol.

Bell Canada was made by the people of Canada, it is an insult for them to outsource employment like this, regardless of which country they outsource to.

You did very well! :thumbsup_anim: This is a family board so I can't go any further.....

Yes clotesac is the dutch slang word for scrotum.

:thumbsup_anim: I near had a coffee geyser on the keyboard, sounds pretty close to German, that's why I had to ask, something I haven't heard in about 25 years.

Next time you need tech support from bell, when they ask you English or French, select French, your call gets routed to a Quebec call center where all the people are not only French but speek English very well too. :thumbsup_anim: A friend of mine that works for Bell told me this little trick!

I know its difficult to understand some of the accents, but why dont you try putting on a heavy accent of your choice back to them? I mean, its always fun, and you dont get annoyed at them because your laughing so hard. :thumbsup_anim:

"Quite" when I'm ahead? Sorry For my opinion I will quit on....

Tell tale sign that you dont have anything smart to say when you start correcting peoples grammer.

Bell Canada has a huge support center right on Eglinton Ave W just east of Eastgate... Even Ray Charles couldn't miss it.

Ma Bell had crappy customer service way before it was ever outsourced :)

I manage a team of 30 guys that are based out of Bangalore. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Hard working, honest and they know their stuff..

Funny, Bell Canada called me yesterday to ensure that I was a happy customer. After a few words from the rep to confirm that I had home phone service, internet and cell with Bell I began to unload on him about the poor service with all three and the ever increasing price for this service. I told him I was currently and actively seeking to sever all my ties with Bell and then he hung up.....LOL :D

Bell in all its iterations is a dinosaur. The best thing that could have happened is a merger with Telus, and eliminate the dead wood in both companies. Most of the Bellites I deal with have been there over 20 years and they ceased caring/learning 19 ago. The company I work for is in the top 10 in size of Bell’s customers and still their service rots.

One of my guys had occasion to call tech support one night. Got someone he couldn’t even understand. In frustration he asked the tech’s name (probably unpronounceable) the Tech replied Abraham Lincoln.

We still laugh about it, but Bell service is no laughing matter

Having trouble getting your Bell Canada customer service problems resolved? Here's the contact info for some high Bell Canada execs that will jumpstart your quest for executive customer service.

Kevin Crull

President - Residential Services (Expressvu satellite TV, Sympatico internet, and wireline phone)

[email protected]

ph: (416) 581-2923

fx: (416) 593-1338

Executive Assistant: Jacqueline Fowler

(416)-581-2953

[email protected]