binbrook derby

sleded

Better wear your chest waders and PFD if you are going out on the ice after today. Safety first.

No offence but we have been building ice for the past 45 days, It does not get destroyed in a day by 5 degree temps. There is 12 to 15"of ice on binbrook if anyone is interested.

Make sure when you release the fish that they actually make it down the hole and not swimming on top of the ice...lol. Been there done that. Good luck to everyone and don't be surprized if there was more melting than you thought. Its not staying very cold at night and won't be for several days. Wear your float suits and rubbers, its gonna be soggy. :Gonefishing:

Edited by joonmoon

Yup i made it out.......Was late getting there though allmost 10.30am as a few things unexpected popped up early am..... :wallbash: But we still headed through and fished through till allmost 1.00pm....I had two bumps that was it.....Sinns did not even get a bump....A group of fellas to the left of us had got there early am and between six of them had 30 crappie.....But it pretty much died they said when we got there and left not long after we arrived......Because i did not fish the derby i was fishing the west side of the xmas trees away from the people that were fishin the tourney. We left around 1.00pm and headed to LPB and fished out of old cut through till 4.30pm.

I hope everyone did better than we did today... :whistling:

Binbrook this morning.

binbrook.jpg

Edited by nautifish