GSP vs Penn

Bassman27

Penn is pretty tough! I bet after Penn told GSP is a quiter from another fight, he would not tap himself out either, telling people he has heart for the fight.

GSP is a beast, scary to think that Im the same height, but no where near the strength or skill. 5'10

Awesome performance by GSP , what a chin on Penn!!!

he took a punch in the second that should have knocked out any person out there!!

I would hate to be his face in the morning, I do wish the ref had stopped it halfway thru the 3rd as I thought BJ was taking way too much punishment without answering back.

Awesome performance by GSP , what a chin on Penn!!!

he took a punch in the second that should have knocked out any person out there!!

I would hate to be his face in the morning, I do wish the ref had stopped it halfway thru the 3rd as I thought BJ was taking way too much punishment without answering back.

I am actually glad Herb didn't stop. No excuses of early stoppage. It was a title fight. Good reffereeing I thought.

I do not want BJ to be injured though either.

GSP vs Anderson will be good bt I think that is a big step up for GSP. Kind of like Penn fighting welterweight. I want it to happen but at the same time I don't

Edited by Cudz

I normally don't condone a beating in the cage, but watching the trash-talk clips with Penn , I was glad GSP-shut him up! Penn did nt even whimper a protest when the doctor and corner stopped the fight.

My Thoughts exactly, all that trash talk and death threats made GSP go out there with %110 and made Penn feel like he put his foot in his mouth.

We bought the fight last nite.... its cheaper than a nite out at the movies and much more fun!! All the fights were good and we were hooting and hollering at the end!!

maybe its just me, but i was brought up with the mentality to support what you love.

If you love mma enough to find the streams, then why not get a group together and order it, or go to the bar where they paid for it and support the sport and the organization?

The UFC gives us free events all the time, why not support them when they have the PPV's.

Just my 2 cents

I would hate to be his face in the morning,

could be a good AD FOR ADVIL..HAHAHA..OR TYLINOL.

I GUES BJ WILL SHUT IS MOUTH NOW. hawain punch boy

JOCO........

Read this on a MMA site and hope it is not true. GSP dominated but I would hate to see if this was true.

B.J. Penn's camp has filed a formal complaint with the Nevada State Athletic Commission over Vaseline that was allegedly rubbed on Georges St. Pierre's back between rounds one and two. UFC president Dana White said at the post-fight press conference that he was aware of the complaint, and said he personally witnessed members of the commission take the Vaseline away from GSP's camp and rebuke them in the Octagon between rounds.

"I saw the commission jump up there and flipping out," said Dana White. They said one of the guys was rubbing Vaseline on Georges' back in between rounds. It was one and two, I think."

"The guys from the athletic commission went up there and started screaming at them. Knocked the Vaseline and kicked the Vaseline out of the Octagon."

White added that "some Vaseline on a guy's back didn't change the outcome of that fight, but you don't do it," and said the blame should fall on the cornerman responsible and not GSP.

"If a guy was intentionally putting Vaseline on a guy's back, he should never corner a mixed martial arts fight again."

As for what becomes of the complaint now, White said it's out of his hands.

"Who knows. That's up to the commission."