Sign in to follow this  
Roy

Twenty Million! (NF)

Who's bringing the party favours tomorrow noon? We should be at 20,000,000 hits by then. Thanks a lot folks...you guys are the greatest.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 212 million is last summers cost for fighting On. wildfires

Around 142 mil above yearly budget to combat last summers wildfires. A cost they can't quantify is the toll it takes on the brave men and women on the ground nd in the air doing the fighting. First responders are the real life superhero's, not some made up CG images portrayed to be by Hollywierd.  https://mnrwatch.com/fighting-last-summers-wildfires-cost-212m-but-province-saying-little-else-social-sharing/

in General Discussion

• Lotto Max 60 Million!

Started a group pool for this weeks jackpot at work Manage to get 30 ppl to pitch in 5$ each hopefully we win! anyone else planning on get tickets for tmrs draw? or apart of a group pool at work?   What would you do if you win?   I know what I'm doing moving to Dryden and get in on that good fishing Simon has! lol!

in General Discussion

• 90,000,000 That's million hits folks, will be reached within minutes!

Thank you everyone for your support. Our community is doing very well thanks to you all. Have a great day and a super soft water season.

in General Discussion

• liberals cut 19 million from mnrf

The government also touted recents cuts to funding to the natural resources ministry and the ministry responsible for mining by $19 million. And yet another plan to “modernize” ServiceOntario is expected to save as well. http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/ontario-budget-2016-predicts-deficit-reduced-by-billions-alongside-revamped-climate-change-plan

in General Discussion

• The 60 million dollar question. (Fishing related)

I'm sure this topic has been discussed many many times on this forum but everytime there is a big lottery winning I always think 'If I won, where would my dream cottage be?'   First I thought Kearns lake. A little 600 ha lake that is fly in only out of Thunder Bay. I would build my own cottage. Then I thought 'only walleye and pike. No good'. So I thought 'Lake of the woods' and I would constantly fly up. Then I thought, maybe Simcoe? Or Quinte?   Now I'm not sure anymore. How about you? If

in General Discussion