Good Taxidermist

fishinfool

Hi All.

I am looking for a reasonably priced and good taxidermist in the Ajax area.

I used to go to a lady in Oshawa named Linda Moneray who did fantastic work but she is not taking on any more work as of Jan 1 due to arthritis that is bothering her.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stan

Stan,

These guys are world famous, they have set the bar as far as I know, in comparing their price I do not know as I have not been in a position to even look at having anything done in years.

I have attached the link for them, give them a call and I am sure that they will be able to give you all the info you need.

FLEX - John

What are you looking at haveing done?

http://www.advancedtaxidermy.com/

Stan,

These guys are world famous, they have set the bar as far as I know, in comparing their price I do not know as I have not been in a position to even look at having anything done in years.

I have attached the link for them, give them a call and I am sure that they will be able to give you all the info you need.

FLEX - John

What are you looking at haveing done?

http://www.advancedtaxidermy.com/

Thanks again John, I'll check it out.

A friend of mine's son (11) got a nice 11 pound Walleye up at Lake Nipissing this past weekend and dad wants to get it done for him.

My dad and I have a pike, musky and pickerel from Advanced, all gorgeous. If you visit theur website and check their refernces, you will see they are endorsed by OMNR, OFAH etc etc.

Never compared them on pricing with anyone but I'm guessing they are not the cheapest, but the quality there make price irrelevant.