Get Together On The Grand

Fishmaster

Wanted to see how many people here would be interested in a Get Together out here on the Grand River for some Ice Fishing ...maybe get everyone to chuck in 5 or 10 bucks for the biggest fish caught of the day ..maybe drag out a few bbq's have some snacks and some good laughs ..Say Feb 10th or 11th

or do something for Charity for Sick Kids Hospital ..

Yes YO has done very well in the past in my Tourneys ..i think Clampet needs to get away from the computer and go fishing ..im trying to get something going for all us to have fun and maybe help some sick kids ..don't really need his type of post on this type of topic ..

Yes YO has done very well in the past in my Tourneys ..i think Clampet needs to get away from the computer and go fishing ..im trying to get something going for all us to have fun and maybe help some sick kids ..don't really need his type of post on this type of topic ..

Well said man. Some people take this internet thing too seriously and are wasting away in front of their computer. Where abouts on the Grand were you hoping to have the tourney? Caledonia area?

Corn Nug

Well said man. Some people take this internet thing too seriously and are wasting away in front of their computer. Where abouts on the Grand were you hoping to have the tourney? Caledonia area?

Corn Nug

Probally around the Dunnville area.

Edited by xrap

I am going to get ahold of Thirsty Mate Marina down by Vic Powells in the lower Grand River Dunnville to plan this outing .i will keep everyone posted ..just wana see how many would be intrested 1st ..and by the looks of it from other sites it will be a good show up ..

Hope ya can make it Smokey ..what about you nuatyfish you coming out for a day of fun ice fishing ..

Thanks for the pics Steve along with the report. Thats a great eater size fish. Good Luck and i'll be watching for the update later.

Mike

As for eating i release 99% of my walleye from the grand for others to catch ..

I might be in but the tenth i have base ball sing ups.So lets fugure out a date and i will let you know.If its for sick kids and i dont make it.I might send a donation your way.My little sister has spent a lot of time there and that hospital hasa done a lot of great things for my family.

Washer and Dryer before fishing shame on you ..lol

Steve my boys have been out on there own two yrs now but they still come to moms to do they're laundry>

So hell yeah i am gonna make sure i get this washer & dryer for him 1st :D:D