one foot in the grave

nautifish

Okay not sure how many of you are familiar with this series which is British but it is one of my favs.

This episode was one of my favs of the whole series. You have to watch right through to the end,,,

I DON'T BELEIVE IT!!!...LOL....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EP7d1K92rI

Actually the one where they are out in like a Gondula is hillarious. I could not find it though. They end up loseing the stick to push the gondula and are stuck yet again in the middle of a larger and wider river.

Anyway the end up sat in this thing all night freezing the buns off..foggy as hell and cannot see past there noses. ..thinking that the water is really deep. When victor wakes up the next morning they are still in the exact same place and a guy is stood right next to there boat in waders fly fishing...LOL.....

IF YOU SEE THE HONDA SONG CLIP WATCH IT....That was actually a hr long episode of the three of them stuck on the moterway in a traffic jam in the summer on a hot day sat in the car. The whole episode is the three of them in that car, Great episode. Shame they are not the full episodes.

okay had to add the link here.....LOL

This is hillarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPLKKC_VccM

Edited by nautifish

i know which one u are refferring to gerrit kind of like a english version of freinds but alot more sex talk and dateing in it so to speak. It is funny, Have relatives coming over from the UK in may lemme see what i can do for you okay?