London Swill Jan 27/5pm@Final Score

ChrisK

Nauti,

Ya,we definetely packed in a little early tonight....I think there was a hockey game or somethin ????

Ended up over at Fishnchips for one last cold one before headin home......

Oh,and thanx again Slowpoke for keepin us around for that last cold one :thumbsup_anim:

blimey 8.30pm?

And i thought i left the oakville swill early at allmost midnight.....lol and i had over an hrs drive back to PD.....lol

By 8PM we figured you weren't coming so everybody finished thier non-alchoholic beverages and headed home for a good nights sleep to be fresh for early mass in the morning.

Okay, just kidding...

The truth is we kept getting hit-on by a group of ravishing young ladies with facial hair fetishes... it was horrible. Riddled with guilt, we chose to call it an early evening and return home to our awaiting spouses.

-Brian

By 8PM we figured you weren't coming so everybody finished thier non-alchoholic beverages and headed home for a good nights sleep to be fresh for early mass in the morning.

Okay, just kidding...

The truth is we kept getting hit-on by a group of ravishing young ladies with facial hair fetishes... it was horrible. Riddled with guilt, we chose to call it an early evening and return home to our awaiting spouses.

-Brian

OHH GAWD I HEARD IT ALL NOW...... : :unsure: FACIAL HAIR FETISHES HUH....LOL........

Was a great time meeting old and new faces again, Thanks for coming,good food ,great convos,cold beer, hopefully next time the weather will cooperate. I heard on the news there were close to 500 accidents around TO.We will have to figure out when to plan the next one,maybe Feb or Mar,I won't even discuss Gary showing up in that Bears shirt lol Brian

It was great once again to see some old faces and meet some new people. Conversation was non stop and all seemed to enjoy themselves. Bad weather held off so everyone could have a safe trip home. I'm sure that if the weather would not have been so "iffy" we would have stayed longer. It was super to hear that Fish and Chips will have an easier time this year at Silvr'y Moon I.E. more time for fishing!!!!

And by the way those burgers are called " Brontausaurus Burgers" 12oz of burger with cheese, grilled and raw onions, pickles, tomato and lettuce fries with gravy. I had one last time and another yesterday, next G2G I'll have another!

Edited by Garyv