BRRRRR

raysfish2005

Well as i expected Clamp-it joined me and my little one for some fishing On simcoe for perch,with the cold snap comming in i didnt expect to catch much maybe 60-10 perch for the day.... well was i wrong, we managed only 18 perch the hole day. we put 6k on the Quad( thank the lord for the machine) we started at 31 ft and caught a few then moved to 28 and caught a few more but that was it...Lock jaw!!!!

I'll give Clamp-it credit he satyed out in the cold all day(I had lo look after my little girl in the nice warm flip up)

No picks but a fun day.

Atta boy! Good on ya for getting out........some members whimped out today!!!!

Clamp-it, gotta hand it to ya man, it was a brisk day!! Did you set up the tarp?? It wouldn't have been as bad out of the wind, but still friggen cold out there!!!

Sinker

Jeds a tough ol' bird when his back aint actin' up! :canadian:

He was able to spend the day out in the cold because he had Granny's antifreeze pumpin' thru his veins!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Maybe y'all didn't catch as many as you wanted to today... but I'm sure you skeered the :devil: out of the ones you didn't catch! ;)

Y'all will get them next time!!! :Gonefishing:

Atta boy! Good on ya for getting out........some members whimped out today!!!!

Clamp-it, gotta hand it to ya man, it was a brisk day!! Did you set up the tarp?? It wouldn't have been as bad out of the wind, but still friggen cold out there!!!

Sinker

Yeah, I did.

Kinda pathetic looking, it's embarrasing.

CooksBayJan242009.jpg

cold is an under statement, I was out in a buddy's boat for like 2 hours today and it was freeking cold..can I borrow your plans for that high tech wind break next time I head out?? :P

Good to see I am, not the only nut job.

You guys caught a few fish and that's what counts right there, and sharing an adventure with the little ones is always enough to add soem warmth to the day :Gonefishing:

Good job getting out there. I also got out there today. The morning was cold but by noon it wasn't too bad at all with the sun beaming down. Like you the Perch weren't biting much. Managed 20 myself with only about 5 worth keeping out from Pefferlaw. I think Sunday will be better, too bad I can't make it out there tomorrow :(

Brrr cold it was yeasterday.

Three of us were out with Mitchell's in Beaverton for perch. Thank God for a nice comfy hut. We had to wait awhile in the morning for them to get the Bombardier running, I think my cheeks froze off.

Fishing was slow with only about 30 perch coming out to play, about 18 of them were worth taking home for dinner but none were terribly massive.