Team Canada- 2010 Roster

chickenhawk

Well, now that the world junior excitement is over it has me wondering what our olympic team in 2010 is gonna look like....here is my predictions.....all others are very welcome

FORWARDS

Iginla

Crosby

Heatley

Spezza

Nash

Thornton

M. Richards

Getzlaff

E. Staal

Gagne

Levaclier

St. Louis

DEFENCE

Phaneuf

Pronger

Campbell

Redden

M. Green

Jovanovski

GOALIES

Luongo

Giguere

Brodeur

OTHER POTENTIAL GUYS

M. Savard

S. Doan

C. Perry

R. Smyth

J. Toews

D. Keith

C. Phillips

C. Ward

What do you guys think? what would you change or not change.....can't wait to see some other predictions....

I'll Play :thumbsup_anim:

Heres who i would pick Centres: Thornton, Crosby, Getzlaf, M Richards (other - Savard)

Wingers ( and yes lots are centres but they need to know there role): J. Carter, Lecavalier, Nash, Marleau, Iginla, Gagne, Heatley, Toews (other - E Staal)

Defense: Phaneuf, M. Green, Campbell, Boyle, Keith, Weber (other Doughty)

Goalies: Luongo, Turco , Ward (other Fluery, Ellis)

There you go, pick em a part, but i think they need to bring some young guys, like they have in the past that will be the go to guys in the future. They may not play much, but having them there would be beneficial.

lmao u know me too well gallimore! take me fishing!!!! i need to know what it's like to catch a steelhead....oh wait i've caught one this year over 5 lbs!!! HOORAY FOR ME!!! lol but seriously gallimore....when are you gonna continue the lessons you left me with last spring???

mason will be too young still in my opinion....maybe in 2014 he will rise as an elite canadian star....as much as i'd love to see Tavares there next year that prolly won't happen either same with Patrick Sharp, Cody Hodgson, Jordan Eberle.....all players im sure we will see in 2014.....should be an exciting tournament

those guys are all going to be rookies next year, except for Sharp and there is no garantee that those players will be in the NHL even. Even Tavares might not crack a lineup (good chance he will) but he is still a rookie. Those guys wont even get a sniff. Mason...Maybe...but there are too many good quality young goaltenders before him.

those guys are all going to be rookies next year, except for Sharp and there is no garantee that those players will be in the NHL even. Even Tavares might not crack a lineup (good chance he will) but he is still a rookie. Those guys wont even get a sniff. Mason...Maybe...but there are too many good quality young goaltenders before him.

Ive been watching tavares for 4 years (seasons tickets), and the kid is the real deal.

Watch the numbers he is going to put up for london during the rest of the season, first star his first three games out there.