Jumbo Perch Bonanza

calamari1965

I went with my girlfriend this morning up to Simcoe most fisherman went to popular spots that were mentioned on lots of Boards. We went somewhere different and got lucky with lots of perch over 7 inches. We both kept our limits of Jumbos between 7 and 8 inches We now have 100 perch each to clean. .

The limit is 100 perch per person on lake simcoe?

Edited by nautifish

I thought it was fifty per person. :dunno:

thats wut im sayin. obviously hes new to fishing if he thinks anything over 7" is a jumbo. imho anything over 11 or 12 inches is a jumbo. lets just hope buddy didnt actually keep 100 perch each :dunno: teach him bout the regs guys :thumbsup_anim:

So did i clampet.

thats wut im sayin. obviously hes new to fishing if he thinks anything over 7" is a jumbo. imho anything over 11 or 12 inches is a jumbo. lets just hope buddy didnt actually keep 100 perch each :dunno: teach him bout the regs guys :thumbsup_anim:

I was thinking the same thing when he called 6-7 inches Jumbo's....lol...I am guessing this is his 1st post and as you said pretty new to fishing so thought i had best be gentle. :lol:

So did i clampet.

I was thinking the same thing when he called 6-7 inches Jumbo's....lol...I am guessing this is his 1st post and as you said pretty new to fishing so thought i had best be gentle. :lol:

gentle....what for? lol :dunno:

mayube they spent the night there and caught 50 each over 2 days?

I went with my girlfriend this morning up to Simcoe most fisherman went to popular spots that were mentioned on lots of Boards. We went somewhere different and got lucky with lots of perch over 7 inches. We both kept our limits of Jumbos between 7 and 8 inches We now have 100 perch each to clean. .

Well actually a Jumbo is over 12", and if they were just 7-8" long... they were prolly stunted and needed a good "cleaning out". So you did good Cala!!!