favorite drink

walleyemaster

It's a good thing Miss Kelly is a fun gal!!! :thumbsup_anim: ... I dunno what she see's in you?! ;)

btw... I'll be bringing up a couple more bottles from the "fountain of youth" to Lakair in June.

LOL

she doesnt wear her glasses when she looks at me !!!!

and she says she will be at lake air with her drinkin cap on...

1.5 liter bottle of water while on the lake coors light back home.

doesnt the slogan go water on water beer on the pier???? although i must admit the odd time i get into a boat with a head and drinking is legal it sure is nice to be out there with a few cold ones.

Can you imagine this thread 30 years ago???? lol

well in light of my most recent trip this past weekend on long point bay.....i would have to say JAGER BOMBS and BUSCH are my favourite drinks but then again if i didn't want to be hammered drunk by 9 in the morning my favourite drink would be whatever i buy on the way there...

well in light of my most recent trip this past weekend on long point bay.....i would have to say JAGER BOMBS and BUSCH are my favourite drinks but then again if i didn't want to be hammered drunk by 9 in the morning my favourite drink would be whatever i buy on the way there...

Nobody can drink jager bombs and be successful at fishing...or much else after!

That said, it is probably one of the most popular drinks around campus :stretcher: