favorite drink

walleyemaster

Rob,

Temagami is a special lake that takes a special drink. For me it's 24 of Miller MGD and for playing cards at night it's a bottle of Yukon Jack stuck in the snow bank. email is on its way, enjoy your self up there and be safe.

Can't beat a Seizure with a natural ice sickle off the roof top for a swizzle. If Ice sickles aren't available, you can always spud some cubes up off the lake.

Second choice is a fishermans Coffee - 4 oz coffee, 2 oz Baileys, 2 oz Jack Daniels.

Silver Bullets - Tequila and Peppermint Schnapps

There's a story behind each one of them there drinks.

Edited by Ron

In the boat? Ice cold can of coke...not sure why because I dont actually drink much coke but on the water its great. Thats in between water bottles of course, I have a habit of drinking 6-8 bottles of water a day.

On the shore at night waitin for the wallies to take the bait an ice cold moosehead/creemore springs/pabst (only if im broke).

I've been known to have a pint while on the river as well...as long as Im not drivin of course

Easy for me, tournament rules no alcohol in the boat, everyone I knew took it seriously. Most of the time a long drive home after a day on the lake, so it wasn`t a good plan after the tournie. Places we went to for a two day might a beer or two back at camp in the evening but you wanted to be sharp for the next day.

Boat to me is like a car or truck, don`t have it in them, not in the boat. Fish give me a buzz!

I'm nearly always on the water at least an hour before sunrise, so a large thermos of coffee & cream gets me going in the morning. I also carry a 1 gallon insulated jug with water and if it's gonna be an all day trip, there's usually a couple cans of COKE on ice too.

I'm not much of a beer drinker at home, but love Molson Dry on camping trips.

Then there's my curious breakfast concoction that I mixed up one spring trip just to finish everything off. Equal parts red wine, rum & Tang.

I called it a "Magnetewan Sunrise" :D

summer: Timmies for starters, then cool beer on ice, plus pop and water

ice fishing: we really drink: vodka, crown royal, ouzo and white wine + mixers

ALSO: lots of good ideas on this thread...its been a while since a thread has been worthy of printing off and laminating for reference.

Edited by Kirk