favorite drink

walleyemaster

was talking with some of my buddies about our temagami trip comming up and we started talking about food and booze.... it always seems to come up when were going away so i thought to myself.. what do other people like to drink when there out fishing... me myself i like a nice cold beer and time to time a rye....

Hot chocolate while I'm ice fishing.. alcohol and caffeine makes you colder, and I'm cold enough as it is! lol

Any other part of the year if I'm out in the boat fishing seriously I usually won't even pick up a bottle of water for 8 hours. Gets kinda dangerous some days in the summer but I never want to stop casting.

If I'm doing some relaxed fishing during warmer months I'll usually have a coffee or jug of water.

Oh.. and off the water after a day of fishing - let the beers fly down!

Edited by Rich

When my buddy and I camp at the Massasauga every July, we take water on the boat with is and go back to the campsite a couple of times per day to eat, swim and have a couple of beers. We use to take a couple of pints out with us, but not any more. We never got wasted on the water, but get pulled over every year, so it is really not worth the $200 plus fine.

i understand what ur saying...couple days in a bungalow or whatever. I like irish cream on ice for a sipper around noo, and some in the coffee in the morning. And rum any time pretty much lol. Rum in hot chocolate is pretty good...and better then it sounds lol.

-R-