Laker/Whitie Report

steverowbotham

With the lake being frozen up nice and tight we decided to try out a new area today. Headed out to about 100 fow and dropped our lines. It was a pretty slow day but we still managed 3 lakers and 3 whities, not bad, not great. Spoons were the ticket... not a sniff on live bait.

P.S. It was COLD!

n502843091_2036609_7755.jpg

n502843091_2036611_8326.jpg

n502843091_2036612_8633.jpg

n502843091_2036613_8916.jpg

n502843091_2040142_1128.jpg

Duude, you're killing me!

Was out on Simcoe on Saturday and I've never been skunked so badly... Tried spoons, tubes, shinners and got bunk. Same for most of the chaps out there too, while others did really well.

Beauty fish mang. Maybe we'll cross paths someday. I'll have to pick your brain.

cheers

HD

Duude, you're killing me!

Was out on Simcoe on Saturday and I've never been skunked so badly... Tried spoons, tubes, shinners and got bunk. Same for most of the chaps out there too, while others did really well.

Beauty fish mang. Maybe we'll cross paths someday. I'll have to pick your brain.

cheers

HD

It was a tough day all around it seemed. Not many people getting fish, and even for us it was pretty tough, lucky to land a few. Saw a ton of fish on the vex, but they were very unaggressive.

"COLD".. it was only -5C today... but I hear ya. I think it was the dampness and that darn wind today. Was out for 8 hours on GBAY and very easy, when only -5c, to work up a sweat,,, socks get damp quicker etc.. = cold later.

Some nice fish there Steve and crew. Another great outing.

Did you guys try the badboys??

We've been pounding them on those. Really jigging the heck out of it. I haven't caught one fish on a williams yet!!! And I'm a faithful williams user!!!

That one whitie is a friggen HOG!!!

Sinker

Did you guys try the badboys??

We've been pounding them on those. Really jigging the heck out of it. I haven't caught one fish on a williams yet!!! And I'm a faithful williams user!!!

That one whitie is a friggen HOG!!!

Sinker

Theyve been eating the spoon pretty good lately, so I havent tried the bad boyz this year

Sorry about the hut I didn't get your text till sunday.

I went out of Hawkesotne on sunday bout 3.5-4 km out 90 fow, 1 Lt & 2 WF,all on williams, Didn't make it out to where I wanted, Give me a shout and I'll send you in the direction of some hard water bows.. We gotta get out sometime dude

Gallimore