NASCAR pool time again

danc

Hello all...

It's almost that time again. The Daytona 500 is a mere 5 weeks away!!

Once again I've created a group for OFC members only in Yahoo fantasy racing. It's just a fun thing that us fishing/racing fans can enjoy throughout the year. It takes only minutes per week to pick your drivers, so if you're not sure about signing up, don't hesitate to give it a try. If it's not your cup of tea, there's no commitment to participate the entire season.

To sign up, click HERE to get to the main page. If you don't already have one, create an identity. Then click "Join a Group". Select "Join a Private Group". Enter group ID# 3363, and Password "hookontario". That's it.

Hope to see all of the regulars there and a some new faces as well. :thumbsup_anim:

Dan

I know,and you know too Dan,that this is JR,s year but this is a bit much>????????????????

There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)

The password is incorrect. (Error #109)

Try again later Brian. Others were able to log in successfully with the given info.

And yes. This will be the first year of Jr.'s 10 consecutive championships. Right now he's tied for first place. With everybody else. :whistling:

OK Im in. Good thing ya changed yer mind Dan.

Love the Smokenjoeys . Cant wait to see what a smoked Toyota smells like?LOL

Mmmmmmm, I love the smell of smoked Toyota in the morning :w00t:

Eat my dust Brian :P

Joey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...