FF.NET MEMBERS

silvio

Be aware that the site is infected with some sort of virus or something. My anti virus keeps popping up saying it has block my computer from being attacked.

When I find a few minutes I will call John and find out what’s going on. Just a heads up so that no ones computers get attacked.

Edited by silvio

Thax Sil

There has been a problem for some trying to register and logging in. I'm always logged in anyway and have every anti thing known to man. They are trying to figure it out . I have a buddy in BC that's a computer genius. Pm me here with details and I'll pass it on to him and see if he can help.

Edited by verminator

I had no problems logging in or staying logged in but just realized last night thats where all the trojans were coming from that Symantec was blocking.

Removed it from my list of home page sites... no more trojans....

Burt :)

I have had Norton give false positives.

BUT

I have had Norton flag viruses that it could not name but detected. Other AV found nothing. Months later every AV was flagging the file.

(sometimes Norton is behind other AVs)

My professional advice is stay clear of the site and ask the admin to make a statement on the issue.

Something is triggering Norton and it should be identified specifically. If the admin cannot state what is triggering Norton then the site should be considered hostile.

Configuring NOrton to trust the site is not the solution.

Assume your PC is infected and don't bank on it until......

forrest

PS: what is Stoty saying? He is a site builder, not that he should give free diagnostics and solve the ff.net issue for their admins.

Edited by forrest