Anyone else heading to nipising Jan 1 ?????

magicfingers

me and 3 friends will most likely be heading up there friday morning, were also heading out of caledar. we went last year and fished around the three sisters and we couldnt keep them off!!!! this was in february though. first ice there is always incredible fishing!!! if you get skunked up there then you shouldnt be fishing, but we all have clam huts so if you see them, stop by! good luck!!!!

me and 3 friends will most likely be heading up there friday morning, were also heading out of caledar. we went last year and fished around the three sisters and we couldnt keep them off!!!! this was in february though. first ice there is always incredible fishing!!! if you get skunked up there then you shouldnt be fishing, but we all have clam huts so if you see them, stop by! good luck!!!!

3 friends and I

lol j/k

I'm missing the opener this year, gotta do February instead. Ah well, Good luck to those that get up early

A few of my buddies leave January 1st at noon they are staying at Klaus's wherever that is. I don't drink enough to be allowed to go with them. The 40lber/per day rule will be in effect and that is only if the fishing is good. If it is bad then the 60lber rule comes into play... If you see about 6 guys who can't walk on the black ice that will probably be them LOL.