1st time at Ingall Lake

limeyangler

Hi Y'all,

Went about a mile further down the road from Burr Lake to Ingall Lake. I did not get there until 2pm, and spent a lot of time slowly edging out from shore drilling as i went. I was probably being over cautious as first 3 holes showed 8 inches of black ice...but by myself...cant be tooo careful.

I was in a very narrow section of the lake, probably only 150 meters wide. was only around 10 feet deep all the way across, and first 50 yards was weedy and muddy on the bottom. Lots of small perch on the fishfinder and no sign of a walleye until i got 3/4 of the way across and found the transition from mud/weed to rocky bottom. by then it was getting dark, i saw 3 definite walleye lines on the graph (i can tell by the way the line on the graph approaches the bait....lol...spend too much time staring at that screen) had one on that got off...and the other 2 were messing me around!

I am definitely goin back soon.....check out that spot i found near the end, need to get there earlier to check out more areas/presentations etc.

I did manage three pike for my efforts...2 decent sized ones and a little guy.

1ST FISH FOR ME AT INGALL LAKE

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i263.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid263.photobucket.com/albums/ii158/vishuscirquel/MVI_2440.flv">

2ND FISH WAS A LITTLE GUY

IMG_2441.jpg

3RD ONE WAS A DECENT SIZE

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg